problem analysis of past design
- Repetitive multiple click-throughs during registration flow process
- Important information inefficiently communicated
- Sticky position bar was the only showcase for cities available
- No photographs displayed
- Increase the attendance rate with effective and persuasive communication design
- Incorporate more compelling content such as photographs to humanize page experience and engage viewers
- Allow for efficiency in registering, providing a strategic layout of information displayed and click throughs to register
Process Sketch Book + Testing
Past Website Design
Working alongside my project manager, Michelle, it was great to get the opportunity to collaborate with the QuickBooks Accountant Education marketing team.
This last project allowed me to take full design ownership over the re-design of the training tour website while receiving guidance from the QuickBooks Online Accountant experience design team.
QuickBooks Online Accountant Experience Design Team, Mentorship
Michelle Berg, Marketing Manager
Derek Traver, Developer